Director of the Doctoral School of Social Sciences
of 8 October 2020
In order to protect the health of doctoral students and employees of the Doctoral School of Social Sciences, based on the Announcement No. 27 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University for Didactics of October 5 on the security policy in the field of counteracting the spread of SARS-COVID-2 coronavirus and due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions in moving around the WZiKS building at ul. Łojasiewicza 4, specified in the Announcement of the Dean of the Faculty of Management and Social Communication of the Jagiellonian University of October 8, 2020, I order the following:
- SDNS doctoral students are supported using a remote system (by phone, via e-mail and by correspondence).
- In exceptional cases, requiring direct presence, the School Office accepts doctoral students after prior appointment by phone or via e-mail, at least two days in advance.
- Matters requiring direct contact with the School Office include:
- receipt of a certificate for external institutions requiring only the original version, if it is not possible to send this certificate by post,
- collection of ID cards by doctoral students who do not have a PESEL number (doctoral students-foreigners).
We encourage you to use the websites of the School and the University, where all information relevant to you is available. We will also be in constant contact with you via e-mail. We would like to ask all of you to create an account in the uj.edu.pl domain.