Documents required upon registration
Documents should be submitted electronically as scans:
- doctoral school application form printed from the individual OAS account, signed by the candidate;
- academic curriculum vitae, enclosed with a list of publications and conference papers;
- recommendation letter, written by a fellow conducting research in the discipline, holding at least a Doktor habilitowany degree;
- research proposal (character count: min. 10,000, max. 18,000, excluding spaces), comprising the following elements: title, keywords, aim/research problem, impact of the proposed research, research methods, research design and plan, and preliminary literature review.
All documents have to be merged as one combined PDF file in the order outlined above and sent to the indicated email address.
Documents submitted in the admission process have to be prepared in Polish or English.
Documents required upon enrolment
All candidates enrolling into the program are obliged to submit the following documents:
- photocopy of the higher education diploma, confirming candidate's title of Magister, Magister inżynier, or equivalent (with the original document available for inspection);
- photograph, 35 mm × 45 mm, taken without head covering, against light background;
- for inspection: identity document.
Candidates holding a higher education diploma awarded by a university outside of Poland are additionally obliged to submit the following documents:
- diploma issued abroad of Poland should be attested with apostille or legalized.
Foreigners may undertake education, provided that:
- they possess health insurance for the period of studies in Poland, or
- they possess the European Health Insurance Card, or
- they are covered by the general health insurance, within the meaning of the Act on Publicly Funded Healthcare Benefits of 27 August 2004 (Dz. U. of 2018 item 1510 as amended), or
- they possess confirmation from the insurer that they would cover medical costs in the territory of the Republic of Poland of at least 30 000 EUR.
All documents issued in a language different than Polish or English have to be enclosed with a certified translation into Polish or English.