Procedure of the qualification process:
1. The candidate within the deadline: 16.01. - 05.02.2023 the PhD students submits an application electronically via the USOSweb system after logging into the system.
1) in the tab: Student Exchange fills in an application describing the motivation for the trip and declaring the knowledge of a foreign language required by the partner university at minimum B2 level or a level specified by the partner university.
NOTE: Knowledge of the foreign language can be verified at a later stage by the institute/departmental coordinator. If it is not possible for the candidate to confirm the declared level of knowledge of the foreign language, the awarded trip will be cancelled.
2) The candidate has the possibility to indicate up to 3 partner universities he/she wants to go to according to the priority of choice.
2. The Qualification Committee within the period: 06.02. - 19.02.2023 will process the applications and grant the candidates the trips in USOSweb.
1) After logging in to USOSweb under the tab: Student Exchange, PhD students will be able to check the results of the recruitment.
2) NOTE: After qualifying for the Erasmus+ Study Programme, the candidate must accept the awarded partner university in USOSweb within 7 days of the partner university being granted by completing the application with the missing information.